Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FEBRUARY PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE!

I have been definitely slacking on the blog-side of life.  For that I apologize. Here is a challenge to you all!! I started it about 2 weeks ago (jumped on the wagon at the end of January.) I am on day 8 for February and loving it! It has truly helped me with my photography... I don't just snap pictures anymore.  I am starting to really put thought in the angle, lighting, filters, etc. Anyway, jump on this wagon if you are interested.  It is something fun to do & a lot more fun to follow others and see their take on the same idea! GET CREATIVE!

How to take part in February photo-a-day:

1. Using the list as inspiration, take a photo each day.
2. Share it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #FEBphotoaday. You can also share on your blog or on Facebook ... or even keep the photos privately for yourself.
3. Check out other people's photos and like them or comment on them.

Note: The list is purely for inspiration, however you interpret the daily prompt is up to you. There are no hard and fast rules. For instance for day 22, if you don't officially 'work' and are a mum or looking for work - then show something that you consider to be work (or a chore perhaps). It doesn't have to be office stuff ... it's as loose as you want or need it to be. Just have fun and enjoy!

I'm EXCITED!!






No comments:

Post a Comment