Monday, October 8, 2012

First Letter to our sweet Baby Barnes--4 WEEKS

September 15, 2012

Our Sweet Angel,

Today is a very special day, because today is the day we found out that God has blessed us with a very special gift, YOU! We have been on cloud nine since we found out.  I keep wanting to grab my phone to call and tell the world our wonderful news.  I want to share our excitement SO MUCH with everyone it is just eating me up inside.  Your daddy and I agreed that we are going to wait and tell everyone in our family on the same day so that no one feels left out.  I know everyone will be filled with joy and happiness when we tell them!

It took lots of prayers and patience for you to bless us in this world, but now that you are here it is hard to believe it is true.  Your daddy and I are beyond thrilled that you are growing right now and we cannot wait to meet you.  We truly believe that God has a plan for everyone.  We prayed about it every day and night, and we believe that God thinks we are ready to be parents!  From this moment on, I solemn vowel to try my hardest to be the best parent I can be and never let you down.  You are only the size of a poppyseed and I already cannot believe how much love I have for you.  I know it will just grow and grow.

My biggest fear is losing you. Studies show that anywhere between 10-25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage during the first trimester.  I pray that you are a strong and healthy poppyseed.  We need you to hang in there so that we will be blessed to finally meet you in May 2013.

We love you so much!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment