Saturday, March 2, 2013

28 Weeks!

  • How far along?: 28 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Small Cabbage
  • Total weight gain/loss: More than the baby is going to weigh. 
  • The Bump:  Still there... lol I never know what to say here. I feel like she is staying the same size the past few weeks, but definitely present.
  • Symptoms:  A little daily headache. Other than that, feeling pretty dang good!
  • Food Cravings: I am wondering if I am craving yogurt? I don't feel like I have to have it... but I sure have been eating a lot of it lately.  Maybe that's a craving and I don't even realize it. 
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or SickNope.
  • Sleep: I CAN'T WAIT TO SLEEP ON MY BACK AGAIN! It just not comfortable when I am on my back. She sits on my bladder... not a comfortable feeling at all!
  • What I miss: Margaritas.  We are in Austin for a wedding this weekend and they served margaritas last night at the rehearsal dinner. I had a little sip... okay a big sip! IT. WAS. DELICIOUS! Can't wait to start drinking them again.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: RILEY GRACE
  • Gender: Baby Barnes is a girl! 
  • Movement: She is kicking right now. The strength hasn't increased too much.  Same ole same ole.  She is usually more active when I eat. 
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh boy... besides workout clothes, that is all I can really wear now. 
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week: Finally hitting 3rd trimester according to EVERY book.  (A lot of the articles say different weeks are the 3rd tri... but all of them agree that you are definitely in the third tri by week 28!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: We are going to do a 4d Ultrasound this Thursday!! I cannot wait to see how much she has grown and see her beautiful face. I will post pictures as soon as I can!   I am also looking forward to week 30 and baby showers!  
  • 1 comment:

    1. Our cabbage patch sweetie! (The size of a cabbage!) Can't wait for the ultrasound and showers, too!

      ReplyDelete