Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish Grahams!

Cute tiny goldfish are always a great snack, and for those of you teddy graham/goldfish lovers out there... Pepperidge Farm has just come out with a new, and might I say DELICIOUS, goldfish graham called, Vanilla Cupcake.  I'm not going to lie, I was a little skeptical about it when I took it off the shelf and put the delectable idea of a vanilla cupcake goldfish graham in my mouth ... but first and foremost, in the cart.  Here are my thoughts:



#1 With all goldfish grahams, I love the way they dissolve in my mouth! If you push it up to the roof of your mouth and suck on it to force all of the air out of it, it becomes cupcake texture in your mouth! So much fun!
#2 Cute little goldfish are ALWAYS a great snack.
#3 Each little goldfish graham has a colorful variety of specks that look like sprinkles in it.
#4 As for the flavor itself, it reminded me of a Nilla Wafer... but PROPS to Pepperidge Farms for their creativity with the look!

All in all, it didn't really taste like a vanilla cupcake, but was incredibly delicious and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment