Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RapidLash by Promaxyl

Yes, it is that time again for another one of my reviews. This one is geared towards all you ladies out there that really want to try Latisse, but don't want to go through the trouble of making an appointment with your derm and spending a lot of money on it!

It is called RapidLash by Promaxyl.  It was recommended by a cosmetic tattoo artist, and is said to give the EXACT same results as Latisse.

REASONS WHY RAPIDLASH IS BETTER THAN LATISSE:

  •  You do not have to go through a dermatologist to get it. 
  • It is $34.95 and you can purchase it on http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=rapidlash&ic=48_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0
  • It practically IS Latisse, but way cheaper and you can order it through Wallmart.com!


So I know the third bullet point was the summary of the first and second, BUT I felt the need to emphasize it!  I wish I took a before and after picture because 3 weeks later I think my eyelashes have almost doubled in length, and you can use it on your eyebrows too!

You just apply it to the top of your eyelashes (on the line of your eyelashes/skin) just before bed once a day.  THAT'S IT!  SO EASY. SO WORTH IT! ... do it.

Lindsay's Overall Assessment: DEFINITELY BUY THIS ASAP if you want longer eyelashes! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love this--I bought you your first bottle! :)

    ReplyDelete