Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pregnancy Dreaming...

I had my first pregnancy dream last night.  I always thought it was weird that up to this point I had never dreamed about being pregnant.  It seemed like I was reading everywhere that pregnancy dreams were very common, and all the blogs I was reading talked about how weird their dreams had been about pregnancy.  So I didn't put much thought into it, but still slightly wondered why I wasn't having any pregnancy dreams.  I guess it just took 20 weeks for my subconscious to set in an realize that I am actually pregnant.

I don't remember much but here's what I do remember:
I was pregnant with twins and at the hospital because it was my due date.  I kept wondering what it was going to feel like when I went into labor. I felt so normal and didn't think the twins were ready to break my water.  My tummy was as big as it is now (not that big), and I was really concerned that the twins just weren't ready yet.  So throughout this entire dream I remember all these obstacles happening (like falling really hard on my tummy), I didn't know if I was still pregnant or not and all I wanted to do was meet these sweet babies.

So weird... any of you have crazy pregnancy dreams?

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream when I was pregnant with Emma (before we knew she was a girl) that I had the baby and he was a boy and we picked the name Cody for him...SO RANDOM!!! After that I was convinced we were having a boy...dreams are so interesting!

    ReplyDelete