Saturday, February 16, 2013

26 Weeks Baby!



  • How far along?: 26 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Head of Lettuce
  • Total weight gain/loss: a lot (I don't pay attention to the number anymore)
  • The Bump:  People are now asking me how far along I am. It really throws me off guard but I have been LOVING IT! :) The unfortunate news of the bump: it has finally become uncomfortable to run. Today I decided to attempt it and there was just too much pressure. NOT FUN!  I am so bummed that running will have to go on hold until Riley gets here.  I plan to power walk and still work out though. :)
  • Symptoms: Just some weird aches and pains. Starting to get a little uncomfortable.  It is taking a lot more effort to stand up and sit down. 
  • Food Cravings: I am actually craving to crave something. COME ON CRAVINGS... where you at?
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • Sleep: I think I have just gotten used to it.  I wake up a few times a night... can't sleep in past 7. :/
  • What I missRUNNING... I think its just the thought of knowing I can't for a few months makes me miss it already. ( I know I ran today... but I didn't even feel like I was exerting myself, it just felt VERY uncomfortable. 
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: RILEY GRACE
  • Gender: Baby Barnes is a girl! 
  • Movement: I feel her a lot for a few days and then I don't feel her very much for a few days.  She always moves when her daddy puts his hand on her when we are praying. It is so sweet.  If I haven't felt her for a while I always tell Andrew to put his hand on my tummy and she will move around and it makes me feel better.
  • Maternity Clothes: Probably half and half. BUT... most of my normal clothes are starting not to work out much anymore.  
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week: Having more and more people ask me how far along I am.  It is still so new and I feel so giddy inside when people ask me.  
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Getting my glucose results back, and meeting my sweet nephew on Monday!!!  Hurry up baby Benjamin! We are all ready to meet you!

5 comments:

  1. Baby, baby! Love these updates and how excited you are about your baby girl. She is one blessed girl to have you and Andrew as parents. And her cousin Ben is almost here! And Bella will be such a good big sis and cousin. Our family is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to follow along in your pregnancy!! It makes me miss being pregnant! Can't wait until your little girl is here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen- Just means you should have another sometime in the near future!!

      Delete
  3. Hi I am a new follower! Awww I remember the days when I was counting down until I met my little guy. I have to admit I kinda miss my big belly. But the little person who was inside there is such an awesome guy to meet and be around all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tessa! Welcome! :) I absolutely cannot wait to meet our little one. Please any advice you have I would love to here along this journey!

    ReplyDelete