1. Sugar Free/Fat Free Jell-o Pudding: I LOVE putting 2 tablespoons of this in my protein shakes every morning! It makes a VERY THICK (and delicious) shake!
- 2 tbs Sugar Free/Fat Free Jell-o Pudding of Choice (FAVORITES: Vanilla, Chocolate Fudge, Pistachio, and Cheesecake. LEAST FAVORITES: Butterscotch & Banana Creme) (50 calories)
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese (80 calories)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 scoop of favorite protein (100 calorie serving)
- 2 Splenda Packets (less than 10 Calories)
- 2 LARGE handfuls of ice
BLEND WELL!! It is less than 250 calories and almost fills 2 Solo cups! EAT WITH A SPOON AND ENJOY! Very filling my friends!
2. Nike Element Half-Zip Running Top: This isn't the exact one I have, but close enough! Mine has built in pockets by the wrists for the hands to hide in. It has a double shield protection, isn't too hot, but better than any other cover-up I have to block wind!
3. My Charlemagne Scentsy: If you don't have one yet... GET ONE! If you have one, you know what I am talking about! I L-O-V-E mine so much that I have 2! They come in all different designs and make the entire room smell delicious! Favorite scents: Home Sweet Home, Honey Pear Cider, & Vanilla Creme
4. Swiss Miss - Sensible Sweets, Diet 25 Calories Hot Chocolate: With the cold weather in full swing, I go crazy with this! I usually double the packets and add a splenda! YUMMMMMY!
5. LAST, but CERTAINLY not least: ELF: I could watch this every day and NEVER get sick of it! "BUDDY THE ELF, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?" It just makes me happy and giddy inside!
What are some of your favorite things right now?