Friday, December 14, 2012

17 Weeks (tomorrow)


How far along? 17 WEEKS
Total weight gain: Meh, 5 lbs so far but after the entire 12" burrito I just ate from Chuy's... probably 10 right now. (Hopefully it will pass...)
Maternity clothes? Not yet! :) Although today I put on these pants I have been DREADING to put on in worries of them not fitting anymore.  I was very surprised they still fit, BARELY! I think that might have been my last time to wear them.  I am going to have to start shopping for maternity clothes in the next few weeks. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Same ole, same ole. Get up once a night to use the restroom. Other than that, I want to throw my cat across the room nightly (but don't have the heart to do it). She is the only other reason my sleeping pattern is terrible waking me up throughout the night for attention.
Best moment this week: Finding out sweet baby Barnes is a GIRL and feeling her kick for the first time!  

Miss Anything? Margaritas!
Movement: Yes!  Feeling baby VERY lightly kick. I definitely have been feeling her move around a lot!  It doesn't feel strong but I just feel lots of "bubbles" moving around in my stomach that is definitely NOT gas.
Food cravings: Nope. Not this week.
Gender Prediction:  No more predicting! (This is the last week I am going to keep it as "prediction" because ITS A GIRL!  
Labor Signs: N/A
Symptoms: Completely exhausted every day. I just ignore it, try and get over it and go about my day.  If I let it win, I would be in bed all day, every day. Not too much round ligament pain this week. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy.  We are thrilled we are having a girl and that we have a healthy baby.  
Looking forward to: Seeing Riley Grace for her 20 week ultrasound! Can't wait for the anatomy scan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment