Sunday, December 2, 2012

What will "IT" be? A HE or SHE?

"TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I LOVE YA, TOMORROW! YOU'RE [ONLY] A DAY AWAY!" Well I am possibly only a day away,  you all are a few more days!  Yep that's right. Tomorrow we go in for a check up on baby Barnes.  Unfortunately, they wanted me to come in before 16 weeks (when they said they usually can tell the gender) just because they want to keep the appointments 4 weeks apart.  Therefore, tomorrow I will be 15 weeks, 2 days.  There is still a possibility we will find out baby Barnes's gender!


If we find out the gender tomorrow I will post each day erasing one name until we reveal the gender and name!  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Oops. I jumped the gun for the blog announcement. I can't keep a secret. So happy for y'all and for you wrapping up your classroom practicum. Well done, sweetie! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete