Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moved Back!

Okay okay, I KNOW! Story of my life...  I can't make my mind up for the life of me!!! I am going to drive myself crazy I think trying to decide which blog domain I should stick with. Please bare with me over the next few months.  I think I am going to stick with blogspot because I love Google and think it is much more user-friendly than WordPress... 

I think WordPress is for those professional bloggers that know what they are doing with all the HTML stuff to add in there. Maybe someday I will get there... but until then I am going to stick with blogspot!  THE END!

I stopped blogging for a while for 2 reasons:
1. Was getting annoyed with WordPress because I couldn't make it do the things I wanted it to do.
2. I ran out of things to write.

BUT, lo and behold, with a little creativity and fun events happening in my life over the next few months, I think I might be able to conjure up some interesting blogs. (at least I hope!) AGAIN... bare with me!! Hang in there, and I hope you won't be disappointed.

Until my next GREAT IDEA... Happy 4th of July!! Hope you all have a safe and fun weekend with family and friends and don't forget to wear sunscreen!

P.S. Don't ask about my background! I think I am going to need some professional help with fixing that. Every time I try to change it... EVERYTHING DELETES, I have an almost heart attack, realize its just the background HTML (yeah, that stuff I can't figure out on WordPress), and take a deep breath and start over.  Somehow, I managed to put up a half and half background.  HOW DID I DO THAT?? Anyone care to help me with this? Help would be MUCH APPRECIATED!! I want it to be a fun background... what do I do?

1 comment:

  1. lol your post made me laugh! So which backround are you trying to use? The yellow or pink one? I may be able to help you...just may have to delete all the "backround" stuff and start over from the beginning! It took me awhile but i've taught myself the basics of the HTML business. I'll try and help ya out!

    ReplyDelete